Monday 4 February 2013

Detailed Study of the Structure of an Opening Sequence



Clare: Above is my dissection of the opening sequence to the film 'The Woman In Black.' I have decided to present this close analysis by taking still images of the different shots and cuts from this opening sequence. I have done this to show the variation and number of shots within the opening.

Unfortunately, my video has been blocked from YouTube, so instead I decided to create a collage of all the shots in order, so we have an idea of the number of shots within the opening sequence to 'The Woman In Black.'





Amanda: Below is a slideshow of all the credits/shots of the opening sequence to the film 'The Shining.' I have taken shots of all of the credits shown and the shots. However, in this film there are only a few shots being zoomed. We don't want this as it isn't dramatic. However, the credits rolling up the screen is similar to what we want. 




I think we should include more credits instead of just names. We think our credits will be;
  • Emma Winn
  • Izzie Lattimore 
  • Produced By
  • Costume and Make Up 
  • Edited By
  • Music By
  • Directed By




No comments:

Post a Comment